Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another nice day!

Yesterday we went with a few good friends on a hiking trip to Belfountain to watch the Fall colours and take some pictures.  We had a great time!  I think we are most proud of Taylor:  When we got to the trail, the sign reads: "This trail is rated as challenging, please make sure you are wearing proper footwear with ankle support".  I thought, "U-oh, Taylor is not going to make it..."  But to our surprise, she trekked through the WHOLE trail without ever complaining once or wanting to be carried (well, except in this picture :-P )  Stay tuned as I will be posting a couple more pics from the day :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, that's a very pretty family picture! Show us more Alfred, I am looking forward to seeing more. :-)

Hey, Alfred, keep up with your good spirit! Let me know when to "DDEE". :-)

Anonymous said...

Love to see the photo of your family. My kids have lost their interest in watching the leaves a couple of years ago.

Looking forward to see more and to know more.

I read some of the comments in your previous postings, the only thing I want to say is stay focus and do what you know you should. Be yourself. I know you are doing that from you responses. Good for you.